Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sweet breakfast buffet at Sweet Inspirations

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


The fambam went on another road trip to Dasol. Slim and I couldn't come because we can't file a leave at work. So we decided this is an 'us' time. Us time starts with a hearty breakfast.



That busog smile

Love is sweet the second time around so we are going back to Sweet Inspirations. Slim and I dined here when my teammates had breakfast after work.


Team brekky
(I was wearing his sweater!! =p)


Birthday Cake


Breakfast chat


We looove the place, it has a few food choices compared to Something Fishy but I think it's better because the crowd is few and buffet includes drinks.

But first

let me take a

SELFIE



It was Sunday, I thought the place will be packed after mass but there are still empty tables. Their breakfast buffet is from 6am - 10am. I really like the decorations. It looks like a hotel inside. The lighting is a bit dark when breakfast should be sunny. They are also popular with the Mongolian Buffet my teammates had tried it and were satisfied. It's something we'll try some other time.

The buffet table is small but they refill the dishes before it runs out. They give you water and coffee at your table too. What I like about Sweet Inspirations is their Champorado and they serve fruits and steamed vegetables. Fruits is a must for buffets because it adds fiber to your diet and an excuse that although you are eating too much it's still balanced. (haha)




Fruits first
Is it vday yet?




My first plate after eating fruits.
Dried fish, egg, coffee and steamed vegetables.


Champorado and Lugaw

Dried fish

Bibingka and Puto Bumbong 

Christmas in May

Adobo

230 with drinks





Nice  corner

Dessert Station - not included with the buffet



I have yet to try the desserts. I've tried Chocolate Mousse when my team was here and I didn't enjoy it that much because my tummy is full but I like it. Have I told you that my favorite dish from their buffet is Champorado? It was so creamy I really enjoyed it. We also like the Calamansi Juice because of the squeezed Calamansi. It was refreshing and I think it aided my digestion because after a drink I can have another plate.

Is the price okay? Yes!!!
Will I go back? Definitely!!! This is now our favourite breakfast place.


Breakdown of Expenses

230 x 2 = 460

No comments:

Post a Comment