Saturday, April 18, 2015

For the love of Cars and Food: Turbo Cafe in Fairview

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


It's my birthday and before heading to our long drive series we decided to pamper Ligaya since she will be staying at home for my birthday drive. Slim has been loving this Car Wash place and ask me to join him so we can try the Cafe. I tagged my sister along since she wants to try burgers. Turbo Cafe is in front of Brittany Neopolitan Fairview.


My Birthday Suit. #awkwardat30

My driver
Car Wash here is 90 pesos. They have a barber shop, per Slim haircut is 120 pesos and a cafe so you can have a haircut, eat while having your car cleaned. I like the concept of not getting bored while having a Car Wash. It's good for the business too. What I like about the place is how our car is clean inside after their job. I don't see any dust on the dashboard or the gear area.

Water jug.

Chicken Afredo in white sauce

Spaghetti Bolognese

Cheese burger
This is the sample of their Menu.









Relax






Everything about the Cafe is cars, the decorations, the furniture's, their magazines even the menu. We tried Chicken Afredo, Spaghetti Meatballs and Burger. I haven't tried their drinks yet. I really like Chicken Afredo, the size of the serving is okay a bit pricey for 185 but it's delicious so it's okay. Spaghetti is okay too. The Burger is ordinary, the patty is big but I find 185 not worth it. Celebrities like Coco Martin or Lovi Poe chills in the cafe so if you're lucky you might bump into them. My birthday lunch is fantastic. I really enjoyed it.



My Birthday Cake. I ate this at the office. Happy 30th!!!




Here is the damage:


Chicken Afredo = 185
Spaghetti Bolognese = 180
Cheese Burger = 185
Car Wash = 90
Haircut = 120
Tip = 90
TOTAL = 850

No comments:

Post a Comment