Monday, November 30, 2015

November Fairview finds Unli BBQ, Coffee and Filipino Dishes

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


HOT ROAST/Smoke Roast

We've been passing by this BBQ place from work going home and I've been curious as to what this place offers. They always have a smoke coming out of the Red Tent and I always tell Slim; "Anong meron?" They have signs of Unli lugaw and Inihaw na Liempo but I didn't know they have something more interesting. Thanks to my colleagues Chat group they were raving about this Unlimited Bbq place and it’s this Red Tent I'm curious about.




I was looking for the perfect opportunity to visit because if we go there lunch time I'm sure I won't enjoy it since its going to be hot and sweaty. It wasn't planned; we went out for a food hunt one night going to Maginhawa where almost all restaurants are closed and we almost went to a Korean Buffet at 2 a.m. in Timog when we decided to go home. 
Then he said why don’t we try this Red Tent in Fairview? So we did.
I got Liempo which is 99php and Slim got Inihaw na Pusit for 120php both offers refillable rice. I was tempted to try the unlimited BBQ for 199 but I thought that I might just have 4 sticks so I’ll probably try that some other time. They also have Isaw and different BBQ dishes.



Pusit and some Liempo from my plate
No pictures for my plate because I was too hungry


I guess going here late at night or early in the morning is recommended so you can eat comfortably they are open 24/7 when I asked the cashier. The verdict, I love the liempo and it’s also a big slab of meat so you can have maybe 3 cups of rice. The Pusit is good just a little rubbery, but we like that it has lots of filling.  So I rate them 4 out of 5 stars!



J & J CAFE





For dessert I recommend trying this new café opened near San Benissa in Commonwealth Ave.  Slim and I went here Sunday afternoon. Beside the café is a car wash place but they are not affiliated so while having our car cleaned we tried coffee and their cake.

I like the red door entrance, its Christmassy and reminds me of the red room of pain!
Once inside I got excited, the place looks like a cabin. I like the decorations its simple and it feels like a good place to read a good book or write.

Red Door

I had their Best Seller Spanish Latte, Slim got a warm cup of Chocolate and my Sister tried Vanilla Frost and we shared a slice of Red Velvet.

Sorry for the ugly photo


I like the Red Velvet it's not too sweet. The cake is fluffy and moist. The Spanish Latte is also good, I like the creaminess and how the latte sits on my mouth after.  Slim and my sister gave me a thumbs up for their drinks, another thumbs up for asking if we like the coffee if we need more sugar or what.

Sample of their menu
They also have breakfast meals and Pasta's I'll try them when I go back. Price of coffee ranges from 50 - 130 and the meals I think is 100 so for me this place is a must because they offer affordable drinks and meals.
I rate them 5 out of 5 for the place, 4 out of 5 for the coffee and cake.
Favorite Area






Café Pamanna





We went here after our trip to Dasol. We were tired and hungry, we were supposed to eat somewhere in San Marcelino Zambales but it’s not the season of mangoes so we left hungry and disappointed.
Our lunch became an early dinner, I was searching for places that offers affordable Korean Dishes but we got here somehow. I was looking for something unique because they said it’s a Japanese, Mexican, Filipino Restaurant but the menu was ordinary






A sample of their menu

Brewing area




We ordered Sinigang, Pansit, Speculoos Latte and Calamansi Juice. Our order took maybe 15 minutes, the café is small but they have a bigger space outside. The food is good; the serving is for 3 persons but we almost finished it because we are too hungry. Our tummies were satisfied and felt recharged after. The Latte is okay, it’s not too sweet and I like the Cookie Butter after taste.
Our bill is 600.







Spot Ligaya

Dining Area
I rate this Café 3.5 out of 5. 




No comments:

Post a Comment