Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas in Bolinao

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.



What’s the best thing about this trip? Spending Christmas Eve sleeping while driving TPLEX!
                                                                                                                                     



Sleepy face
Merry Christmas!



So, weeks before Christmas we know we will be spending it somewhere. This is the first Christmas in years that my Dad will be spending home so why spend it at home? It's been our tradition for the last 3 years to spend it in Pansol but we are skipping it. So again, with no concrete plan, with no reservations we will be spending it North!

I'm so thankful that my work is good this year and I get to spend Christmas Eve with my family. Night shifts have its pros and cons and one of the cons is Christmas Eve at work.

After my 8am shift we headed home to pack.

First Stop: Porac, Pampanga

We were invited by my Brother’s in laws to spend Christmas there. We got there by 3pm, traffic is not that bad but we had a few delays. I was so sleepy but I couldn’t sleep. I slept a little when we were there, we had a little party, karaoke, foods, drinks then raffle games. We left at 10pm and headed to Dasol.


Handsome Nephew


Consolation prize, sorry from my sleepy face




Second Stop: Dasol

We got to Dasol by 2am and checked R Paradise, by brother didn’t like it there so we move to Villa Balinmanok. We didn’t like it both so we left and drove to Bolinao.

Moon light, this is the only pic I have in Dasol

Third Stop: Day 2 Bolinao



White Sand in Bolinao

We stayed at MJO Resort, we got 2 rooms. Rooms are 2500 for 6 persons, they have a cabinet for your things, cold shower but the bathroom is clean and the room is big. Check their Facebook page >> https://www.facebook.com/MJOwhitesanddreamresort



PHOTO by my Brother



5 AM Moonlight

The moon is just bright this Christmas



What did I do there? Sleep!!!
It was the most satisfying sleep I had for days and while they were swimming I was resting. It was fine I mean vacations are supposed to be relaxing aye? Since its Christmas the staff at the resort are on leave so we had to buy and prepare our own food. 







Fourth Stop Day 3 Bolinao Falls


Quick Selfie at the Lighthouse



After a day of rest and relaxation we went to the Falls. The falls is majestic but it was dirty, flies everywhere and lots of tourists. Maybe we went there the wrong time. The falls has an entrance fee of 20/head.








































Look at the picture below and appreciate the beauty without flocks of tourists.

This was taken by my brother 1st week of December 2015

This was taken by my brother 1st week of December 2015
Next Stop? Baguio!

ESTIMATED EXPENSE


GAS
1000 FT Gas rate is 34/liter
500 Refill at Dasol
TOLL
45 Min AVE

218 NLEX

132 STEX exit PORAC

TPLEX FREE!!! (Thank you for the Christmas GIFT)
BOLINAO
2500
FOOD
600 BFAST

500  LUNCH

500 DINNER
200 SNACK
Bolinao Falls
80 Entrance Fee


TOTAL
6275 for 6 persons

SLIM and I spent  3137.50


But if you are with your friends this trip would cost 1046 per head for a group of 6 persons

No comments:

Post a Comment