Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hey 2016, What happened to blogging?

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


Tired.
I'm just tired.

Nowadays, I just want to curl up in bed and sleep. I even got tired of blogging. I haven't posted our V-day trip last Feb and the rest of our trips this year. (I drafted this last FEB)

Why did we start our trips anyway? Well I’ll tell soon but for now I’m going to write about 2016.

So first quarter of 2016 I was too lazy to do anything. We travel to relax, to unwind but it was becoming a chore for me than leisure. I didn’t want long trips. I didn’t want going to one place then another. I didn’t want to sleep late. I just want a rest. I think I had a travel overdose. It's not like what others do but my body took its toll.

But we still went on a trip. It was Valentines and Slim's birthday so why should I spoil it? We spent Valentines at Casa San Miguel then Slim’s birthday at Baguio. I'll just post a few pictures and I'll write about them soon.

CASA SAN MIGUEL FEB 2016

CASA SAN MIGUEL FEB 2016

BAGUIO FEB 2016


Maybe the trip is what I needed but as soon as I get home I feel like I’m going to get sick.

Second quarter of the year is busier and I'm becoming more exhausted. We actually went to places we have been to. I told myself that this year we should visit new places but because I'm acting a little strange and I don't want to make a research we went back to what feels like home for us.

PUNDAQUIT APRIL 2016 CANOE BEACH RESORT

PUNDAQUIT/ SIDE TRIP TO NAGSASA APRIL 2016

ON OUR WAY TO MAGALAWA MAY 2016 (This is new)

BAGO CITY NEGROS OCC. JUNE 2016


I love seeing sceneries other than what I’m used to seeing but all this trips is just making me darn tired. Should we really do work and leisure at the same time?

Third quarter is scary and surprising. Why scary? Well, to those who knows our history you'd understand but I'll write about it soon for now look at the pictures.


LEBERDIN MANOR PANSOL JULY 2016

LEBERDIN MANOR PANSOL JULY 2016

PUNTA BULATA NEGROS OCC. SEPT 2016

SEPT 2016 BAGO CITY
And so we are expecting a little tripper in May!!! Is my exhaustion causing the baby delay? Well, maybe but now we are just ecstatic and so happy. We promised to tone down our travels err.. Maybe not. 😊 

Fourth Quarter I'm a mess and my morning sickness is becoming an everyday sickness. I just stayed home for this baby. My routine was sleep, puke, try eating, sleep, Facebook. I was too lazy to write. I'm lazy to do anything. I just want my appetite back I lost 3 kilos in the span of 1 month. I'm writing just now because I’ll be going back to work soon. You know? Cramming? Deadlines? 

November I got a go signal from my OB to travel and had to take loads of medicine. I don't want to spend our Anniversary at home anyway. My hunger for travel is coming back. It's like a pregnancy craving. I think Lo is going to be an adventurer
 like his Dad.

LA UNION/COCONUT GROVE NOV 2016

PUNDAQUIT NOV 2016

BOLINAO DEC 2016



I enjoyed the trip. I miss spending time alone with Slim. 

Although most of our trips this year are places we've been to it's the familiarity that makes it memorable. Maybe that is what I've been missing. I was so keen on seeing unfamiliar places that I've been missing the feeling of being at home.

Next year will be great along with our little one. Should we change this to cruising ph with a baby? Baby stories coming soon. 😘 



No comments:

Post a Comment