Saturday, October 9, 2010

Breaking in Bolinao

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

My parents bought a new car and by tradition, to test the car's engine and performance we are up for a long drive to Bolinao.

I suggested the place since my cousin always tells us how beautiful Bolinao is and I haven't seen white sand beaches so I was excited and being a no Beach fan it was something new for me.


We went to Manaog Church first to have the car blessed.

Bored at 300am




The travel time is 7 hours from Manila. It's too far for me. We passed by Alaminos so that means Hundred Islands is near.



We found a resort called Villa Carolina. It is just beside the posh Puerto del Sol. The first thing my niece said when we got there was; Wow this is life!




It is just a day trip, low season so we were all by ourselves and a storm is coming too.
We got the place really cheap, 100/head entrance plus 300 cottage rate. We didn't really use the cottages.

It doesn't look that good but I still love it

An area for beach volleyball





We ordered seafood's, Tilapia, Bangus and Pork Chop all for 1200.
I know that a few hours of swimming is not enough but we enjoyed it.

We were able to pass by the Enchanted Cave after.


And on our way home the storm made its landfall.



Expenses Group of 6
Gas Diesel 2100 Roundtrip
Toll 534 Roundtrip
Entrance 600
Cottage 300
Breakfast 1000
Food 1200
Enchanted cave parking plus entrance 325


Total = 6059






No comments:

Post a Comment