Saturday, November 5, 2011

Anniversary in Tagaytay

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


Vouchers are booming at the moment and I am getting addicted in voucher window shopping when I came across into an interesting offer.

Cash Cash Pinoy is offering a 2D 1N accommodation into one of their log cabin rooms for 4, for only 1999 with Breakfast. I called the resort and they said it was valid, it was my first time to buy vouchers and the room is available for our Anniversary.

The pictures on the website are real. The place is beautiful; we were tagged along by my niece and little sister. I felt that I should take advantage of bringing them for a more sulit vacay. More gastos but sometimes it's more fun to be joined by more persons.

We left home at 4am. Slim does not like traffic so we had to leave early and by 6am we are on the hill to Tagaytay. We had coffee at Mcdo, Breakfast in Mushroom Burger and strolled Tagaytay since check-in time is 12noon. I bought KFC bucket meal for our lunch and snack but we have left over's so we ate it until dinner. (Tipid tips)






The kids rode horses; we visited Chapel on the Hill, Caleruega and by 10 am on our way to Nasugbu to get to the hotel. I wanted to steer away from a long line of people checking in so we headed to the hotel.

View from Caleruega

Signature pose at Caleruega
The labyrinth Chapel on the Hill



Batulao Mountain Ranges, clearer view in Chapel on the Hill


The place is awesome! Good thing we went early so the check in counter is not long. We were placed in a room too far from the restaurant and pool, they offer a car service at the resort anyway we had no choice so we took it. We tried walking to the lobby but it is too far maybe 5 minutes car ride?

The room is nice though, they had so many cabinets. I deserve a tap at the back for a job well done. Staycation is awesome!



The pool with real sand

Comfy beds

I think this is good for 10 just add mattresses



We let the kids swim and had our us time at the resto, then off to bed early.







 The morning after we had a basic breakfast, we went on a little tour.

Orchardium, they hava a mini zoo


Fishing area

Rock climbing area. 60 ft



This is a good retirement place; I think they offer that too.


It was nice that we celebrated our Anniv here and Tagaytay will always be my Pinakamalayo-malapit na getaway for me.


Breakdown of Expenses

Gas 2000 roundtrip
Toll 350 roundtrip (Sta.Rosa Exit)
Bfast Mcdo 400
Snack 300
Picnic grove entrance plus parking 235
Horse ride 250
Kfc 600 lunch and dinner
Beer 300
Lunch day 2 800
Total is 5235 plus 1999 =  7234

For 4 ;-)  Success!



*Our wish was granted too.*


No comments:

Post a Comment