Monday, February 16, 2015

Julian's Cafe/Casa Backstage Cafe

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


On our way home, I asked Slim if it is okay to check the Bed and Breakfast place in San Antonio, Zambales. I don't have a clue about the price range yet but if it's beyond our range we'll have to eat lunch in Subic.

We got there by 10:30.

Casa San Miguel

I was surprised that they have an entrance ticket of 100php. I skipped reading that part in some blogs I've read. But you can tour at the place (more selfies) and the ticket comes with an unlimited refill of Starbucks Roasted Coffee(I forgot the flavor). That 100php can go places too. The place I believe is music and arts school that supports children who can't afford education. So 100php is not bad. I mean you get coffee and it's not an ordinary coffee but Starbucks.
The place is dainty. It makes you sophisticated on how artistic the place is set-up.







We decided to eat lunch here since the price is okay. We ordered pizza which took an hour to prepare so we had enough time to look around and drink coffee. I'd like to say that I'll make this place as my retreat. Just looking at how the place is set-up makes me feel like I'm radiating rainbows! I have been to different restaurants, even hotels and this is nothing compared to those posh places. I feel like I'm in Italy or Rome. =P



We ordered Royale Rumble. Slim said this is the best pizza ever. Brick Oven bake and a combo of everything they have.

Mango Polvoron. Famous for being served during Obama's visit.

Casa San Miguel Bed and Breakfast is also a good jump point to Anawangin and Capones so if you're not a camper like me you can stay overnight here. The rates for 2 during low season I believe is 1500 but I didn't take note so I'm not really sure. I remember 2250 rate plus bfast but wasn't sure if it was for a high or low season.




The rooms

One of the rooms

I can only imagine how this looked last Vday.






An overnight getaway is just what we needed, but it felt like we have been out for 4 days!
Until our next  travel!




Breakdown of Expenses.

Ticket is 200php.
Pizza Lunch 600.
Dessert, Mango Polvoron 40php.
Museum Tour Free!
Gas plus Potipot Adventure 2000 Roundtrip


=====================================
Total of 7649. Plus Lunch in Potipot Adventure post. So I just added 40php.



No comments:

Post a Comment