Saturday, February 28, 2015

Love Desserts in Fairview

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.


I have a confession to make.


I love sweets so much, too much that I can finish half gallon of ice cream in one seating. I can finish a roll of Chocolate Cake, when I say "I" just me.

Love Desserts opened a branch last Feb 14 at Pearl Drive. It's just 10 mins drive from home. I've wanted to try the one in Banawe but proximity wise and Slim not being a fan of sweets I can't get the right timing.

My Niece is going to celebrate her 15th Bday soon and I didn't know what to get her.

Our first Baby Niece



Being cheap I decided to treat her at this place, a perfect excuse to dine at the restaurant. Slim was hesitant to get the buffet. He wants to try the Halo-Halo but it's almost 199 which is the price per head so he got the buffet instead.
S-U-C-C-E-S-S 

I really like how the restaurant was set-up. It's like a scene in Alice in wonderland when they were having a tea party. It's so dainty. At 2p.m. the place is full of customers.





















The restaurant is really girly. I felt like a Bridal shower or Baby shower would be nice here. What I didn't like is although it's clean it can really be crowded.

I think I just got 3 slices of cake. Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea and Juice is refillable and included in the 199/head. I guess too much sweetness is bad. I tried different slices everything tastes the same. For the first time I gave up. I was feeling tingles on my spine when I was trying to finish a slice. I want to finish this because they charge you for left-over's.

They have Nachos and Lugaw that serves as your Dessert for the Desserts. 

It's like everyone is waiting for the Lugaw to come out. 




Best Seller

For 199/head I think it is sulit but I think they need to improve the taste or the variety. (It's just me I guess)

 But I will try this again.






No comments:

Post a Comment